Hi!

  • honorzmom
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 5, 2011
      Greetings!
      I am a newcomer to the list.
      I am currently in Grad school and doing my thesis on code-switching within the black community and its relationship to identity.
      Are there any files or previous message boards I can look at or can we start a new conversation about it?
      Also, is anyone familiar with a bibliography list on this subject?

      Many Thanks!
      -A
    • mostari hind
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 6, 2011
        Hi , The best and basic work to start your readings should be William  Labov and his famous work on the Black English Vernacular (1966) & (1971).
        Good luck Dr Mostari