Ref for Walid

  • Leonie Kotze
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2011
      Dear Walid,

      I've just come across this chapter in a book that might also be helpful to
      you. I did not read the chapter, but I did scan through it. Here is the
      reference:

      Bachmann, Iris. (2010). Planeta Brasil: language practices and the
      construction of space on Brazilian TV abroad. In Sally Johnson & Tommaso
      M. Milani (Eds.), Language Ideologies and Media Discourse: Texts, Practices,
      Politics. London: Continuum, pp.81-100.

      Kind regards

      Leoni