Re: [code-switching] Methodology please help!

  • mostari hind
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 19, 2010
      Hi leonie ,
      Well, I am used to work on respondents speech but i think the methodology should be the same for written data  . First , you have to select which methodology : qualitative , quantitaive or a combination of the both .
      second, you should mention the equipement used to collect data , in oral , we have book note and recorder , questionnaires .
      Third , the procedures used in collecting data ( time, duration)
      fourth , the limitations and the problems encountered while  collecting data .

      Hope this helps and perhaps other professionals may add useful ideas .

      good luck
      Dr Mostari