code-switching and secondary plurilingualism, which literature to review?

  • yousra_meyou2007
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2010
      for my MA (qualitative research), i am interested in language choice and code-switching as a rsource/strategy used in ELF interactions by members of a multilingual community of practice.should i include some literature on bilingual code-switching ?though the participants in my data are not fully bilingual but are just 'acting multilingual' while doing their job.
      i welcome any kind of help
      thank you in advance
      NK