Please assist

  • sola hazz
    Message 1 of 2 , May 17, 2010
      Hi CS forum

      I wonder if anyone can assist me. we are looking at eliciting (Asian + ENglish) CSing CMing patterns in North East Asia and are looking for published (or unpublished work) in the field. Any suggestions? We have thus far found that NE Asian speakers differ quite significantly to SE Asians in terms of CSing

      Michael

      Dimitri Michael Hadzantonis, PhDDeveloper of Sociology, Social Anthropology, and Social Linguistic discourses
      RMIT University, Melbourne, Victoria, AustraliaSungshin University, Seoul, South Korea