Re: introduction and query

  • superhazz
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 25, 2010
      Hi Agnes
      Nice to have found your info

      I and a team of people are investigating code switching across differing socio economic classes in South Korea. We are working with 2 dimensions, 1 being the various socioeconomic classes, and the other being that of Identity recall

      I would love to see some of your work and any advice you may want to offer

      Michael