NOT CS - For the musical ones

  • Leoni Kotze
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2010
      Dear All

      This has nothing to do with CS, sorry, but I simply cannot resist sharing
      this with you, particularly now that I know so many of you on the lists have
      a sound understanding of music. Hope you enjoy it

      Leoni Kotze.

      ~~

      Humor in Music

      So...A C, an E-flat, and a G go into a bar. The bartender says: "Sorry, but
      we don't serve minors." So, the E-flat leaves, and the C and the G have an
      open fifth between them.

      After a few drinks, the fifth is diminished and the G is out flat. An F
      comes in and tries to augment the situation, but is not sharp enough.

      A D comes into the bar and heads straight for the bathroom saying, "Excuse
      me. I'll just be a second."

      An A comes into the bar, but the bartender is not convinced that this
      relative of C is not a minor. Then the bartender notices a B-flat hiding at
      the end of the bar and exclaims: "Get out now! You're the seventh minor I've
      found in this bar tonight."

      The E-flat, not easily deflated, comes back to the bar the next night in a
      3-piece suit with nicely shined shoes. The bartender (who used to have a
      nice corporate job until his company downsized) says: "You're looking sharp
      tonight, come on in! This could be a major development."

      This proves to be the case, as the E-flat takes off the suit, and everything
      else, and stands there au natural.

      Eventually, the C sobers up, and realizes in horror that he's under a rest.

      The C is brought to trial, is found guilty of contributing to the diminution
      of a minor, and is sentenced to 10 years of DS without Coda at an upscale
      correctional facility.

      On appeal, however, the C is found innocent of any wrongdoing, even
      accidental, and that all accusations to the contrary are bassless.

      The bartender decides, however, that since he's only had tenor so patrons,
      the soprano out in the bathroom, and everything has become alto much treble,
      he needs a rest - and closes the bar.