Re: Hi! I'm looking for latest codeswitching articles

  • muratka
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 23, 2009
      --- In code-switching@yahoogroups.com, "stelioschatzis" <stelioschatzis@...> wrote:

      > I'm working on bilingualism and specific on codeswitching. I'm a speechtherapy student and i want to examine the time cost of codeswitching. If you know any literacy or research for this issue, i will appreciate it!!!!
      >
      > thanks a lot!!!

      hey, I dun know if its right, but the following article describes the time cost/difference when switching from L1 to L2 (cs)

      MEUTER, Renata F. I. (2005): "Language Selection in Bilinguals: Mechanisms and Processes". In Handbook of Bilingualism: Psycholinguistic Approaches. Published by Judith F. Kroll and Annette M. B. De Groot. Oxford: Oxford University Press. S. 349-370.