classroom code-switching

  • hanan waer
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 10, 2009
      dear All,
      Iam working on code switching in classrooms. I wonder if anyone has worked in this area and applied Myers-scotton model or other models.
      I would appreciate a reply.

      Best,
       Hanan Waer
      PhD Researcher
      School of ECLS, Applied Linguistics
      Newcastle University, UK

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 10, 2009
        Dear Hanan

        I used Myers-Scotton's MLF model in my PhD thesis which is about bilingual
        children's code-switching.
        However, the setting is not clasroom.
        If you want, I can send a copy electronically. Please let me know.

        Kaz

        Kazuhiko Namba
        Senri International School
        Osaka