Hello.

  • utsagradstudent
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 22, 2008
      Hi everyone! My name is Melanie and I am working on my Masters in
      TESL: Teaching English as a Second Language. I am interested in code-
      switching and Second Language Acquisition. I hope to use this forum as
      a resource for my studies.
    • Achdiyat Aulia R
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 13, 2008
        --- In code-switching@yahoogroups.com, "utsagradstudent"
        <utsagradstudent@...> wrote:

        > Hi everyone! My name is Melanie and I am working on my Masters in
        > TESL: Teaching English as a Second Language. I am interested in code-
        > switching and Second Language Acquisition. I hope to use this forum as
        > a resource for my studies.

        hi Mel, I'm come from Indonesia. my major is English too. my thesis is
        about code switching and some stuff that related to it. feel free to
        ask me if you want, i'm willing to help...IF i know the answer :D