Forgot...

  • escuain99
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2008
      Good morning to everyone!

      I just forgot something quite necessary on my previous post... I forgot
      to introduce myself! My name is Ricard, and I live in a town in
      Catalonia (Spain) called Caldes de Malavella, which is situated between
      Barcelona and the French border, near the city of Girona (rings a bell?)

      I'm at my last year of Translation and Interpretation (4th), and have
      to do a final project, which will be on CS!! I'm really interested in
      it, and experience it all day between Catalan and English.

      That's it. Some further thoughts about CS have been written on the
      my post. You'll soon receive an answer!

      Ricard