Code-Switching and Script-Switching in CMC

  • robertmbianchi
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2008
      Hi All,

      My name is Robert Bianchi. I am a distance doctoral student at
      Lancaster University, UK, currently working in Qatar.

      I am very interested in the phenomenon of CMC-based code switching
      between Arabic and English as well as script-switching between Arabic
      script and Latin script. If anyone has links to research, especially
      recently completed dissertations in these areas, I would be grateful to
      hear about them. Thank-you/Shukran!

      Best wishes,

      Rob