RE: [code-switching] please help me.. (philippine code switching )

  • Sebba, Mark
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2008
      I know of:
      Tagalog-English Code Switching as a Mode of Discourse
      Maria Lourdes S. Bautista
      Asia Pacific Education Review 2004, Vol. 5, No. 2, 226-233

      There is also:
      Revisiting Taglish Na Naman: A Congruence Approach to Tagalog-English Code-Switching
      Beatriz P. Lorente
      ____________________________________________>h
      Dr Mark Sebba
      Reader in Sociolinguistics and Language Contact
      Department of Linguistics,
      Lancaster University
      Lancaster LA1 4YT
      Great Britain