Re: [code-switching] please help me..

  • ABEBE CHEMEDA
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2007
      i am a new member and currently i am working my thesis on Amharic / English codeswitching. I am looking for help from any one who can provide me materials on codemixing activity if possible on the abovementioned languages

      angeldaisy_grace_152004 <angeldaisy_grace_152004@...> wrote: i'm a new member of this group. and i would like to ask for help from u
      guys..
      if there are any articles, journals, sites about philippine code
      switching..it is needed for our research paper.
      im really having a hard time finding sources..please..if you can help
      me..