Re:File - Reminder

  • Leonid Tsvet
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 4, 2007
      Hi everybody,
      I am Dasha Borodina teaching English at Simferopol University, Simferopol,Crimea,Ukraine. I work on a dissertation on Danish-English code-switching (mutual phonetic interference of Danish and English, articulation transference and convergence in code-switching communication of Danish-English bilingual students).
      I'd appreciate suggestionson literature where phonetic aspectof code-switching/interferenceis discussed.
      Dasha Borodina