CLS 44 call for papers: Parasession on code-switching

  • Juan Jose Bueno Holle
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 14, 2007
      Hi all,

      The 44th Annual Meeting of the Chicago Linguistic
      Society (CLS 44) will include a parasession on
      code-switching. We are now accepting abstract
      sumissions-- the deadline is January 11, 2008--
      dealing with the linguistic, social and/or cognitive
      dimensions of code-switching. The conference will be
      taking place on April 24-26, 2008 and the plenary
      speaker for the session will be Jeff MacSwan from
      Arizona State University. You may view the call for
      papers either on Linguist List or at the following
      address:

      http://humanities.uchicago.edu/orgs/cls/call.html

      If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to
      write to me directly or to the CLS officers at
      cls@....

      Sincerely,

      Juan Bueno
      Graduate Student & CLS officer