Newcomer

  • Heidi Kent
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7, 2007
      Hello -

      I'm Heidi Kent. I am getting my masters in linguistics at San Jose
      State University in California. I'm working on a term paper on code
      switching for my Semantics seminar. I'm looking at code-switching from
      a cognitive semantics perspective. I would appreciate any pointers to
      any relevant work!!!

      I am trying to collect my own data but I suspect my consultants have
      started to avoid me. Although they initially agreed to be recorded,
      their routine has suddenly changed and I never see them together any
      more. :-(

      I fear I have become "that creepy lady with the tape recorder."

      -- Heidi