hi! I am tom in China. working on the emotional intesin of cs interaction

  • tom chen
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2006
      the 1st time in this group; being a member here with
      all of you for quite a long time. it's wonderful to
      see so many fellow of the same inerest!
      my concern is the emotional support in cs.i first
      read about the pragmatic and sociological aspects of
      cs. later we see something in Halliday's work. mostly
      interpersonal.
      i need your help in the emotiomal fuctions and the
      latest related articles in the field.

      tom from Guilin China

      抢注雅虎免费邮箱-3.5G容量,20M附件!
      http://cn.mail.yahoo.com