neurolinguisitcs & code mixing

  • Kanthimathi
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1 3:44 AM
      hello

      I am working in the area of code mixing. I would like to know if there is
      any neurolinguistic basis for code mixing. can any one suggest some
      reading material for this.
      --
      Kanthimathi.K
    • nohakaau
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 13, 2006
        Hello

        I recommend this book:

        Handbook of Bilingualism.

        (Psycholinguistic Approaches)
        ed: Judith F. Kroll
        Annette M. B. De Groot

        there is a chapter by Myers-Scotten": Supporting a differential
        Access Hypothesis: Codeswitching and other contact data.
        and many other interisting chs.

        best of luck