Survey Monkey

  • rcostea
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 4:40 AM
      Dear group,

      Greeting from Maryland, USA

      I am working on my research paper about foreign (or second) language learning and would like your help. Would you mind to go to the web address that I list below and take the survey. It has 20 questions in total.

      Thanks in advance.

      http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=346241969138

      Ruby
      ~ A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step ~
      Confucius 551BC - 479 BC