Belazi, Rubin and Toribio (1994)

  • Renata Sobrino Porto
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2006
      Greetings from Brazil. My name is Renata Porto and I'm doing the first
      Brazilian general overview of code-switching research. Unfortunately, my
      library doesn't have access to the journal *Linguistic Inquiry* prior to
      2000 and I need Belazi, Rubin and Toribio's article on code-switching. If
      any of you has a digital version of it, I'd be really thankful if you could
      send me the file.

      Belazi, H. M., Rubin, E. J. & Toribio, A. J. (1994). Code switching and
      X-Bar Theory: The Functional Head Constraint. *Linguistic Inquiry*, 25 (2),
      221�237.

      Thanks in advance and sorry for any incovenience.

      Renata Porto.