Re: [code-switching] Digest Number 500

  • Benjamin Bailey
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2006
      Peter Auer is an active researcher in bilingual speech in Germany.
      <peter.auer@...-freiburg.de>

      Benjamin Bailey
      Undergraduate Studies Director
      Department of Communication
      Machmer Hall, Room 410
      University of Massachusetts-Amherst
      Amherst, MA 01003-9278
      (413) 545-2522

      Spring 2006 Office Hours: W 2:30-3:30; Thursday 3-4; Friday 2-3

      Communication Undergraduate Webpage
      http://www.umass.edu/communication/undergraduate/the_major/index.shtml