hi

  • basan_r
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 22, 2006
      Hi! I'm a research scholar in Osmania University, Hyderabad, India.
      I'm working on the code-switching of English and Meiteilon, a Tibeto-
      Burman language of the Meiteis spoken in parts of the North-Eastern
      states of India, mainly Manipur. However my focus is on code-switching
      by the Meitei population, mostly the student community, in Delhi. For
      this, I'm taking into account Myers-Scotten's Matrix Language
      Model.It's really nice to have come across this group and the
      exchanges which take place. I hope to contribute my ideas as well as
      benifit from those of yours.