Re: phonological codeswitch

  • handymanda@ameritech.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2005
      --- In code-switching@yahoogroups.com, poem kurt <poem_kurt@y...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > I am interested in phonological codeswitching, does anyone has a
      bibliography for that?

      I'm currently doing some research on this in regard to popular song --
      though I haven't found much beyond Trudgill's original article about
      British pop music. There's also an article from Moderna Sprak (2001)
      but I can't seem to find a library that has a copy of it. (At least not
      a library I have access to.) Any help would be appreciated!!