phonological codeswitch

  • poem kurt
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 17, 2005
      Hi,

      I am interested in phonological codeswitching, does anyone has a bibliography for that?

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 30, 2005
        --- In code-switching@yahoogroups.com, poem kurt <poem_kurt@y...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > I am interested in phonological codeswitching, does anyone has a
        bibliography for that?

        I'm currently doing some research on this in regard to popular song --
        though I haven't found much beyond Trudgill's original article about
        British pop music. There's also an article from Moderna Sprak (2001)
        but I can't seem to find a library that has a copy of it. (At least not
        a library I have access to.) Any help would be appreciated!!