Re: written cs

  • carlajonsson
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 28, 2005
      Hi!

      I was one of the participants in Mark Sebba's colloquium at ISB5 in
      Barcelona. My thesis "Code-switching in Chicano Theater: Power,
      Identity and Style in Three Plays by CherrĂ­e Moraga' deals with code-
      switching in literature/theater. In the thesis I also draw some
      parallells between oral and written code-switching.

      The thesis can be downloaded at the following link:

      http://urn.kb.se/resolve?urn=urn:nbn:se:umu:diva-498

      or ordered through the following link:
      http://www.mos.umu.se/forskning/publikationer/

      (Once on that web page you can click on my book (number 17) and fill
      in a purchase form).

      Best wishes,
      Carla Jonsson

      Dr. Carla Jonsson