Re: a request

  • FIDELHOLTZ_DOOCHIN_JAMES_LAWRENCE
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 19 5:32 PM
      Hi, Mostari,

      You may not be aware that *nearly* all American doctoral theses are
      available from University Microfilms, surely including these two. I think
      they may have been taken over by another company, but just Google them and
      it's sure to pop up. A 'light' Google on the second name produced an
      article by the person:
      www.degruyter.de/journals/ijsl/2003/pdf/163_77.pdf

      By the way, the theses, depending on the format you require (and it helps to
      have an academic address, especially if it's in the US or Canada) are not
      too expensive (anyway, cheaper than most books nowadays, especially if you
      order a microfiche or microfilm of the thesis).

      Jim

      mostari hind escribió:

      > dear colleagues ,
      > do you have the following PHD theses :
      >

      > 1. Azuma, Shoji. 1991. Processing and Intrasentential Code-Switching. Ph.D.
      >
      > dissertation. University of Texas, Austin.
      >
      > 2.Boussofara-Omar, Naima , Arabic diglossic switching : An application of Myers – Scotton’s MLF Model . PHD dissertation , University of Texas – Austin
      >

      > In fact , as a PHD researcher , they are very vital for my investigation , I will be grateful if you can send me a hard or an online copy of either .
      >
      > best regards
      >
      > Dr Mostari
      >
      > Algeria

      James L. Fidelholtz
      Posgrado en Ciencias del Lenguaje, ICSyH
      Benemérita Universidad Autónoma de Puebla MÉXICO