references

  • Sergio Pasquandrea
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2005
      Hallo,
      I'm searching for references on these topics:
      - CS in italian-american communities;
      - CS in narratives (i.e. CS as a way of construing narrative text and
      marking structures, evaluations, etc.).
      Thanks
      Sergio Pasquandrea
    • cuneo9999
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 4, 2005
        Hello,

        In regard to CS as an evaluative device and its other functions within
        the discourse, my dissertation includes some work on that:
        Spanish/English Codeswitching in a Written Corpus, Laura Callahan, John
        Benjamins 2004.

        Best,
        Laura
        --- In code-switching@yahoogroups.com, Sergio Pasquandrea