A request to all

  • nirjhar adhikary
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 21, 2004
      Hello Friends:

      I am a student of English Linguistics in University of Dhaka, Bangladesh. I am student of 4th year (Honours Final year). I have a full unit course on Sociolinguistics. Code Switching, Bilingualism, Diglossia, Code- mixing, Language Maintenance, Language Shift etc. are the topics of that course. While studying the course I came in touch with this group through Internet.

      May I have help from you by having lots of useful and of course free site for information and example of Code Switching or Mixing , Pidgin-Creoles etc. Please help me to have more interest in this Subject.

      I hope you all will not disappoint me.

      With regards and Waiting for Reply......

      Nirjhar Adhikary