Transference

  • valeria valencia
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2004
      Hi everybody.

      Reading Auer's Bilingual Conversation. I found out that some cases mistaken for Codeswitching are in fact cases of language Transference. Does anybody know where can I find more information about this?

      Auer also makes a distinction between Participant Transference and Linguist Transference. Which are new for me.

      I'd appreciate any help.

      Valeia.