Introduction

  • anuradha91
    Message 1 of 44 , Jun 8, 2004
      Hi,
      My name is Anu Sarkar and I am going to be a first year high school
      teacher.I am completing my masters in Education and need to complete
      my thesis within a month.I signed up for this yahoo group in the
      hope of finding more academic papers and dissertations on Code
      switching.MOst folders seem to be empty.I would appreciate any help
      I can find from ths group.
      Thanks,
      Anu
    • Cz. Liebert
      Message 44 of 44 , Jun 11, 2012
        Hi,

        Let me introduce myself. I’m Czeslaw, 33, a father of bilingual
        children: Tony (almost 3) and Maja (6). Recently started working on BA
        thesis entitled (just a draft title): Code switching patterns among
        Polish/English bilinguals: case study of 3 years old and 6 years old
        siblings. Am hoping to find many interesting materials and topics in
        the group's archive and also to get in touch with other people
        interested in that phenomenon.

        Czeslaw A. Liebert