Definitions

  • P. Kerim Friedman
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2004
      I am writing to urge list members to contribute to the Wikipedia - the
      free & collaborative internet encyclopedia. Many posts to this list
      involve requests for definitions, and rather than setting up a web site
      for this list, it seems sensible to use this popular resource:

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Code-switching

      This page will help you getting started editing content and adding new
      pages (for instance, there is no entry for "code-mixing"):

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Welcome%2C_newcomers

      Cheers,

      kerim