Re: [code-switching] presentación

  • petek kurtboke
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2000
      Hola Mariano, looks like we've found the eager postgrad! Thanks for the
      statistics! It's good that you don't offer conclusions as your corpus of 21
      e-mails would be too biased at this stage as most messages were either from
      Celso, or Jim, or Jose or myself with a few other subscribers in between.
      But I'm glad you've found a way to start your Ph.D.
      Good luck!
      Petek