presentación

  • Mariano de Vierna y Carles-Tolrá
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2000
      ¡Hola!
      This for my presentation. I'm 44 years old... student of
      lingüistics at UNED (Spanish Long Distance University), trying to start the
      way for a doctoral thesis. I have been for ten years in Kyoto, Japan,
      teaching Spanish. My interest on the subjet of this list is not specialized
      and not personal, if code-switching has to be only with, in strict sense,
      bilingual speakers.
      I think it has been interesting what is being discused about
      terminology and it's implication, but it is common sense that that is not
      enough, neither to start nor to finish. Anycase, i like to ennumerate all de
      terms and ways of writing them that i have fund in a corpus of 21 e-mails,
      from these days , they were clean up of headings and repetitive texts before
      getting the concordances. The results are:

      switching code (3)
      switching codes (1)
      switch codes (1)
      code switching (12)