Re: [code-switching] Digest Number 202

  • Carsten Otto
    Message 1 of 3 , May 17, 2003
      I guess I just unsubscribed you as you wanted me to.
      If you ewant to just pay us a visit...

      Cheers & good luck

      Carsten Otto
      csw-forum moderator

      Am Samstag, 17.05.03, um 03:34 Uhr (Europe/Berlin) schrieb Tiing Leong
      & Melissa:

      > tiingmel@...
    • Carsten Otto
      Message 2 of 3 , May 17, 2003
        Fellow listeros,

        the last posting with the same topic-line was not intended for the list
        as a whole. I didn't unsubsribe anyone from the list, unless you
        dropped me a line telling me to do so.

        Sorry for confusions.

        Cheers and a nice weekend

        Carsten Otto.