corrective pressures in bilinguals' conversation

  • marian sloboda
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2003
      Dear list members,

      can anyone, please, suggest literature on corrective pressures
      ("other-repairs") in the interactions of bilinguals? I'm interested
      in pressures performed by one bilingual onto another to correct
      mixing languages in their speech, and particularly in the role
      (effectivity) of such pressures in preserving/mixing the structures
      of languages in contact in a long time period. I'm looking for
      literature that deals especially with this topic, but I'd be grateful
      for any suggestions.
      Thank you,

      Marian Sloboda