603Re: [code-switching] code switching

  • azlinawati saleh
    Jul 1, 2001
      thank you all for the replies.
      i do agree that MLF is not talking about the third
      grammar exists in the bilingual's speech. what about
      the semilinguals, are they left undiscussed when the
      issue comes into picture? their language proficiency
      is incomplete. how do we relate this MLF, can we find
      similarity between semilinguals's syntactic structure
      to MLF?

      http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic