2002Re: [code-switching] Re: Structuralist vs poststructuralists

  • Sergio Pasquandrea
    Mar 28 12:48 AM
      Maybe you can find some useful reference in this volume:

      De Fina, A., Schiffrin, D. & Bamberg, M. (eds.) (2006), "Discourse and Identity", Cambridge, Cambridge University Press

      http://www.cambridge.org/gb/knowledge/isbn/item1171453/?site_locale=en_GB

      --- In code-switching@yahoogroups.com, "Leonie Kotze" <leoni@...> wrote:

      > Dear All,
      > Help please! Does anyone know whether current literature is available which
      > compares/discusses the differences between a structuralist and a
      > poststructuralist view re social identity? I need this rather urgently and
      > would appreciate any help.>
      > Regards
      Leoni Kotze, South Africa