      From: Zahra Amirian
      To: code-switching@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, December 05, 2004 6:18 PM
      Subject: [code-switching] code switching

      Hello there,
      I am a PhD student studying TEFL. Next Monday, I have a lecture on "code switching and language contact". It was fascinating to me to find such a site. but unfortunately I couldn't get any articles from this site . Specially, I need information about psychological aspect of code switching. Would you please help me? I will be so thankful.
      Thanks in advance.
      I'm eagerly waiting for the response.

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor