Snohomish County SKYWARN / CoCoRaHS Training

  • snocounty.cocorahs
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2009
      CoCoRaHS of Snohomish County in cooperation with the
      Snohomish County Office of Emergency Management (OEM), has secured a training facility at Pain Field in Everett for CoCoRaHS In Class Training.

      Also in cooperation with the Snohomish County OEM we are being offered NWS Skywarn Training. Typically the training is once a year and the class is limited to 50 participants. If we can get 50 people to commit to the Skywarn training, Snohomish County OEM will make arrangements to put together a Skywarn Training session for us.

      Let me know ASAP if any of you are interested and I will get the ball rolling. The Skywarn Class is not limited to those from Snohomish County only. All are invited to take part but you will have to travel to Everett to take the class. Usually on a Weekday Evening.