Hi And Welcome to the CoCoRaHS Discussion group.

  • Sean Kiaer (WA-SN-2)
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2009
      My name is Sean Kiaer, Founder of the Washington CoCoRaHS Discussion group.
      I would like to welcome everyone to the group and hope that we can get some discussions
      going here. I would like to open the first discussion to introductions in hope of breaking
      the Ice.

      My name is Sean and have been a member of CoCoRaHS since 2007 when I was working
      with Nolan and his team trying to work on a mobile type of application.

      In other words I was a truck driver across the country and would report my rainfall totals
      where I would be for extended periods of time or if a intense shower was approaching
      such as from thunderstorms. I would also take snow depth measurements in various areas
      around the country during my travels.

      I finely settled down and came off the road this last year and now I am based here in
      Everett, WA. and my rain gauge is now stationary.

      I have had the gauge in most of the lower 48 and have reported measurements in at least
      25 of the 48.

      Any how I look forward to meeting and getting to know all of you in the future.

      Sean