File - Thank You For All Your Hard Work

  • cocorahs_wa@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 36 , Dec 1, 2011
      To all our CoCoRaHS Volunteer Observers.

      You are truly the heart and soul of the CoCoRaHS Organization. If it were not for you the Volunteer Observer, your hard work and effort, braving the cold, wet and sometimes windy, nasty weather that you have to endure to get your daily reports in, in a timely manner, this program would not be a success.

      So, from All the Coordinators here at CoCoRaHS,
      The forecasters at the National Weather Service,
      the Office of Climatology and everyone else that uses your reports

      THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU
    • cocorahs_wa@yahoogroups.com