Re: Recording Weather Data

  • George, K7YHB
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2010
      Kim,

      It sounds like 'Lewis 6' is your Skywarn ID, mine is Snohomish 121.

      If you are logging on to the CoCoRaHS website to report your weather information on the 'Daily Precipitation Report Form', your station number and name is at the top of that form. All other information you would fill in at the top of the Excel Spreadsheet is available at the CoCoRaHS website after you login.

      If you are currently not a CoCoRaHS member please go to the website at cocorahs.org and at the right hand side of the page there is an Icon that says 'Join CoCoRaHS click here'. Just click this and it will take you to a sign up page. It's all free and a lot of fun. After joining you will be issued a Station Number and Name.

      I hope this helps. If you have any further questions, you can email me directly at k7yhb@....

      73,
      George, K7YHB
      WA-SN-54