Opportunities at US based consulting firm.

  • Rajesh Krishnan
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2001
      Dear Cobol developer ,

      This is Rajesh Krishnan from Athreya Consulting Services. My firm is
      into executive search and recruitment targetted at Ebusiness and IT
      Consulting firms . One of my clients is recruiting for following US
      based positions:

      A. Power Builder, DB2, Sybase, UDB Programmers.

      An experienced Powerbuilder programmer with extensive experience in
      Design, development and deployment of n-tier client-server applications. The
      position is to develop a new n-tier child welfare client server application
      using Powerbuilder and DB2 UDB.

      Duration: 2 Years, with two one-year extensions possible.

      Qualifications/Experiences : Required: 2+ years of programming
      experience in Powerbuilder tools and techniques.Ability to write
      complex and efficient COBOL stored procedures, Sybase EA Server working
      experience, Strong GUI design experience . Experience in working with PFC
      or similar frameworks. Experience with child welfare systems or health care
      management systems is a plus. Ability to interact effectively, with both
      technical and non-technical staff of the project team.

      B.MVS Systems Bilingual Programmer : Japanese speaking , 4-5 yrs IT
      exp , MVS Systems programming exp ,DB2, IMS and CICS. This position is an
      immediate and urgent requirement .

      C.Java Websphere Architect : 2+yrs as WS Architect , Configuration
      4+yrs exp .
      Envr: Java EJB, WebSphere, VAJ, C, Oracle, UML, Solaris .

      D.DB2 DBA : 1 - 4 yrs plus experience as DB2 DBA

      Singapore based positions :

      JDE Technical Consultants : Worldsoft experience required . 80%Technical
      (RPG/400) and 20% Functional.

      Interested members may contact me at this email id with attached documents
      .
      (Only cv required for Singapore requirement)

      Thanks & Regards,

      Rajesh Krishnan,Director & COO,

      Athreya Consulting Services.