Barrow's Goldeneye

  • Keith Alderman
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2009
      Hello everyone!

      I'm not sure my first message made it through, so here goes again.  For those following the Barrow's Goldeneye- There is still at least one drake located on the river just south of the Florida Ave. bridge.  There are also several Common Goldeneyes in the same area.  If you're interested there is a photo of the Barrow's (and one of a Common for comparison) here:

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/25877070@N02/4232089134/

      Best regards and Happy New Year!

      Keith A. Alderman
      keithalderman@...