Can you do this on a bike?

  • j_nottoli
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2010
      All -

      Here's a very cool video.

      Do this on your road (or any) bike - I'll come film you! :)

      - Joe N.

      http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid1137883380?bctid=21337502001
    • Violet Lam
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 4, 2010
        Thanks Joe for the clip. It is beyond awesome!!
        Violet

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 5, 2010
          It appears to be real to the best of my knowledge.

          This seems like a small production co. with a small budget.

          They couldn't afford the effects. Any vid pros out there that could chime in?

          It looks like he just rode around doing all of this in an afternoon. I'm sure he got off, sized up the stunt, then kept the good ones. They needed many sunny days in Scotland.

          How does one practice this stuff?

          I'm no longer 17. I'd be dead.

          - Joe N.