Coastie Dykes

  • ally2qt
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 13, 2001
      Welcome to the Yahoo! Message Board for Coastie Dykes
    • ally2qt
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 17, 2001
        hey people, I think I know what I want to do
        after bootcamp, Storekeeper. The program(9wks) is two
        weeks shorter than EM and it's out in California. I
        figured since I already have 2+ years of retail,etc
        experience, this stuff will be easier.