Hechschersville

  • svaronka
    Message 1 of 1589 , Jul 22, 2001
      The book nook will be at the Irish Festival on
      the Clover Fire Company grounds next weekend.<br>I
      will arrive on Saturday around 1:00 to set up for the
      2:00 opening. So far, I will be alone. If you can make
      it please let me know.<br>On Sunday, I will setup
      around noon for the 1:00 opening. Eric is planning to
      join in on Sunday.<br>It promises to be a good time
      with many old friends. Plan to attend one of the two
      days.
    • ctinagold
      Message 1589 of 1589 , Feb 27, 2002
        This is a great site! I am posting it to our links