Offer: Batman costume 2T / 3T

  • marcandkellie
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2009
      We bought this Batman costume on clearance from Target after Halloween one year but, by the next year, our son was too big for it. It still has the tag on it and hasn't been worn. I'm realizing now that it's just the jumpsuit, there isn't a cape or mask with it, but you could easily make one with black felt. It's a good start to the costume at least. I found this photo on Google images, it's very much like this: http://www.larryholt.com/Tony%20Halloween%202003.jpg

      I'm in Evergreen, but I'd be happy to mail this anywhere in Colorado.