WTB: Belle Dress

  • nittanycolorado
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 24 12:31 PM
      Anyone have a Belle princess dress in XS (or size 4) you would be willing to part with? My daughter really wants to be Belle for some reason and it would pain me to have to go to the Disney store and buy it new.
    • Alyson
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 24 12:41 PM

        I am a costume maker and have made lots of princess dresses….check out my website www.alymac.com.  Here is pic of one of them attached too.  I dress similar to this would be $45 for a size 4

        Regards